Change Of Watch 2015 Menu
Change Of Watch - Amerigo An Italian Restaurant 2/15/2015 at 14:00 here is the menu. 1920 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 320-1740 http://www.amerigo.net/
- assorted mixed greens in balsamic vinaigrette, with tomato, red onions,and roasted red peppers
- traditional Caesar with Parmesan cheese
- tossed in made-to-order Alfredo with choice of flame-grilled chicken or Nashville hot chicken and scallions
- flame-grilled chicken over angel hair pasta with mozzarella cheese, basil and choice of tomato sauce, scallion cream or tomato-basil cream sauce
- vermicelli with balsamic roasted grape tomatoes, onion, capers, garlic and fresh herbs in an olive oil-marinara sauce
- flame-grilled chicken breast over black bean salsa with grilled artichokes and green beans. Topped with a spicy sauce of olive oil, cilantro, lemon juice, and seasoning
- traditional tomato sauce with jumbo meatball
FIVE LAYER LASAGNA
- layers of fresh pasta with Parmesan cheese, spicy Italian sausage ragu and cream sauce
- vanilla cream and a Kahlua chocolate sauce
tea, soft drinks, and coffee included
$20 per person
Upcoming Events and Educational Opportunities:
October Membership Meeting - October 14 at the Corner Pub located in Mt. Juliet, TN. Presentation will be Marine Electronics
November Membership Meeting - November 11 - TBD
December Christmas Party - December 8 at Bobby and Sharon Home. More details comming soon.
UPCOMING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES -
America's Boating Class (ABC) - The class will be taught in two session starting on the second and ending on thea fourth Saturday of October 2019, November 2019 and January 2020. More details can be found on the followiing Link: ABC Class Schedule
Contact Randy Stone for additional educationational opportunites at email@example.com.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK DROWNING (ESD) BY DIY AC SAFETY TEST FOR BOAT AND DOCK OWNERS. All boat and dock owners must check your AC electrical system for stray current that could cause electrical shock and potential death to swimmers. It could save a life.
SPRING BOATING CHECK LIST - PLEASE REVIEW THIS CHECK LIST AS YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST LAUNCH.
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS - Americas Boating Club's Vessel Safety Inspectors are eager to inspect your boat anytime during the 2019 boating season for FREE. Please request Vessel Safety Inspections via our online request in the Vessel Safety Check tab. A Vessel Safety Inspector will contact you shortly after your request is recieved.
2019 Bridge Leadership
Cdr Ray Alley, AP-IN
Squadron Education Officer -
Lt/C Randy Stone, P
Assistant Education Officer -
1st Lt Art Chapman, P
Lt/C Barry Cleveland, AP
Lt/C Bobby Naylor, AP
1/Lt Jane Malatak, P
1/Lt Jack Rubey, S