Change Of Watch 2015 Menu
Change Of Watch - Amerigo An Italian Restaurant 2/15/2015 at 14:00 here is the menu. 1920 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 320-1740 http://www.amerigo.net/
- assorted mixed greens in balsamic vinaigrette, with tomato, red onions,and roasted red peppers
- traditional Caesar with Parmesan cheese
- tossed in made-to-order Alfredo with choice of flame-grilled chicken or Nashville hot chicken and scallions
- flame-grilled chicken over angel hair pasta with mozzarella cheese, basil and choice of tomato sauce, scallion cream or tomato-basil cream sauce
- vermicelli with balsamic roasted grape tomatoes, onion, capers, garlic and fresh herbs in an olive oil-marinara sauce
- flame-grilled chicken breast over black bean salsa with grilled artichokes and green beans. Topped with a spicy sauce of olive oil, cilantro, lemon juice, and seasoning
- traditional tomato sauce with jumbo meatball
FIVE LAYER LASAGNA
- layers of fresh pasta with Parmesan cheese, spicy Italian sausage ragu and cream sauce
- vanilla cream and a Kahlua chocolate sauce
tea, soft drinks, and coffee included
$20 per person
Upcoming Events and Educational Opportunities:
Raft-Up for all members and Friends - September 22, 2019 - Begins 2:00 p.m. on Old Hickory Lake at the in front of the pirate ship at Boxwell Boym Scout Camp. The members and friends will meet at Cherokee Stake House by water or land at 5:00 p.m. for cocktails with dinner to follow at 6:00. THe Lat and Long is: 36 degrees 18' 27.58 N; 86 degrees 28' 14.45" W. For anyone joining the raft up by land, please contact Bobby or Barry at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Bobby for dinner reservations.
UPCOMING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES -
Boating Safety Class - June date to be determined based on advance registration. This class will include the Tennessee Boaters Certification upon passing the exam at the end of the class. Students for the Tennessee Boaters Certification must bring the TN Wildlife Type 600 Boating Safety Exam Permit available at locations selling hunting/fishing license to qualify for the TN Boating Safety Certificate. Americas Boating Club is world largest boating club providing boating safety classes and free Vessel Safety Inspection nationally NASBLA approved. Please contact Randy Stone at email@example.com for registration information and date.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK DROWNING (ESD) BY DIY AC SAFETY TEST FOR BOAT AND DOCK OWNERS. All boat and dock owners must check your AC electrical system for stray current that could cause electrical shock and potential death to swimmers. It could save a life.
SPRING BOATING CHECK LIST - PLEASE REVIEW THIS CHECK LIST AS YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST LAUNCH.
VESSEL SAFETY CHECKS - Americas Boating Club's Vessel Safety Inspectors are eager to inspect your boat anytime during the 2019 boating season for FREE. Please request Vessel Safety Inspections via our online request in the Vessel Safety Check tab. A Vessel Safety Inspector will contact you shortly after your request is recieved.
2019 Bridge Leadership
Cdr Ray Alley, AP-IN
Squadron Education Officer -
Lt/C Randy Stone, P
Assistant Education Officer -
1st Lt Art Chapman, P
Lt/C Barry Cleveland, AP
Lt/C Bobby Naylor, AP
1/Lt Jane Malatak, P
1/Lt Jack Rubey, S